Are you looking for a quick, easy low carb recipe that is filled with flavor? Keto Green Chile Chicken will make it possible because it’s a delicious dinner with less than ten ingredients and one dish (easy cleanup & quick prep).
This is packed with flavor and sure to please your pickiest eaters. It is so rich, creamy and zesty in just the right way. Keto comfort food at it’s best.
- ▢1/4 tsp cumin
- ▢3-4 Boneless skinless chicken breasts trimmed
- ▢One 8 oz package cream cheese softened
- ▢1 4 oz can chopped green chilis (Old El Paso)
- ▢1 cup monterey jack cheese shredded
- ▢1/2 tsp garlic powder
- ▢1/4 tsp salt
- ▢1/4 tsp pepper
- Heat the oven to 375F.
- Take a bowl and mix the pepper, cumin, garlic powder, salt and cream cheese until it gets combined. Then stir in the green chilies and stir until it gets evenly mixed.
- In a baking dish, put the chicken breasts flat. With the green chili mixture, cover the chicken breasts. Then Monterey jack cheese to top.
- Bake on the middle rack for 35-45 minutes until juices run clear and the chicken is cooked through.
- Over sautéed spinach, serve hot or cauliflower rice. Enjoy!
Serving: 4oz chicken plus toppings
Calories: 253kcal Carbohydrates: 2g
Saturated Fat: 8g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g
Monounsaturated Fat: 0g
Trans Fat: 0g