Keto Fat Head Cinnamon Roll Twists
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1 tbsp baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 4 oz Shredded Mozzarella
- 2 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Egg
For the Cinnamon Butter:
- ¼ cup Melted Butter
- ¼ cup Brown Erythritol
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- For the Icing:
- 1 tbsp Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Powdered Erythritol
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Heavy Cream
- Combine the mozzarella and cream cheese in a heat-proof bowl. Microwave in 30-second intervals until fully melted.
- Whisk in the egg into the cheese mixture.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together almond flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Blend the dry ingredients into the cheese mixture.
- Knead the dough into a ball and wrap in cling film. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before using.
- Take the dough out of the chiller and divide into 8 balls.
- Take a ball of dough and divide into 2 pieces. Roll each piece into a log. Twist both logs together, pinching the ends together to secure.
- Do the same for the remaining dough.
- Arrange twists on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Stir butter, brown erythritol, and cinnamon in a bowl. Brush mixture generously onto the prepared twists.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350F.
- Meanwhile, whisk all ingredients for the icing.
- Take twists out of the oven and leave to cool to room temperature.
- Drizzle icing on top and serve.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Energy – 160 kcal
Protein – 7 g (17%)
Fat – 14 g (74%)
Carbohydrates – 3 g(8%)
Fiber – 1 g