- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup granulated erythritol or other low-carb sweetener
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9-inch (23cm) square baking dish and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, cocoa powder, erythritol, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add in the eggs, almond milk, melted coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- Stir in the chopped pecans, shredded coconut, and sugar-free chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish and smooth out the top.
- Spoon the peanut butter on top of the batter in small dollops.
- Use a knife to swirl the peanut butter through the batter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the cake is set and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool completely before slicing and serving.
Enjoy your Keto Earthquake Cake!