- 3 large eggs, separated
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- 3 tbsp cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder (optional)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 300°F (150°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg whites and cream of tartar together until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks, cream cheese, salt, and garlic powder (if using) together until smooth.
- Gently fold the egg yolk mixture into the egg whites, being careful not to deflate the mixture.
- If using parmesan cheese, fold it into the mixture.
- Use a spoon to drop the mixture into 6-8 mounds on the prepared baking sheet.
- Use the back of a spoon to smooth out each mound into a circular shape.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the cloud bread is lightly golden brown on top.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve as is, or use the cloud bread to make sandwiches or as a low-carb alternative to regular bread.
Note: You can experiment with different seasonings and flavors to customize the cloud bread to your taste.