These Keto Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars are creamy, dreamy and low carb! At just 2.4 net carbs per bar, this sweet treat won’t break your keto diet.
These Keto Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars won’t mess up your diet or keep you in the kitchen for hours! They are super easy to whip up and have less than 10 ingredients. Plus these cheesecake bars only have 2.4 net carbs each!! They are a real keto winner!
What ingredients do you need to make Keto Cheesecake Bars?
- Almond flour
- Cream cheese
- Vanilla extract
- Powdered swerve (confectioners sugar)
- Chocolate chips (lily’s sugar-free)
How to make Keto Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
These cheesecake bars are grain-free, made with keto-friendly sweetener and chocolate chips. First, you’ll melt your butter and then mix it together with almond flour and swerve to make the crust. Once those are well combined, pat your crust into a 8×8 pan and bake on 350°F for 6 minutes.
While your crust is baking, combine your cream cheese, egg, vanilla and powdered swerve in a bowl and beat together with an electric beater. After your cheesecake filling is well combined, fold in the chocolate chips.
Then just top your crust with the cheesecake chocolate chip filling and pop it back in the oven for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- 8 tablespoons butter (1 stick)
- 1 ¼ cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons swerve
- 2 8oz packages cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- ½ cup powdered swerve (confectioners sugar)
- 1 cups chocolate chips (lily’s sugar-free)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line a 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil, lightly spray with cooking spray and set aside.
- Melt butter
- Combine butter, almond flour and swerve. Mix well.
- Pat crust into pan and bake for 6 minutes
- Combine cream cheese, egg, vanilla, and powdered swerve in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until well combined
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Evenly press the cheesecake filling into the pan and bake 30 minutes until a toothpick placed in the center comes out clean.