This keto bundt cake is a low carb and sugar free take on the classic chocolate bundt cake! Simple ingredients and minimal prep needed.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 12 servings
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour blanched almond flour
- 1 cup granulated sweetener of choice monk fruit sweetener or erythritol
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 8 large eggs room temperature
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 2/3 cup milk of choice I used unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
For the chocolate glaze
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup keto chocolate chips
- 1 cup sugar free powdered sugar
- 2–3 tbsp hot water boiled water
For the bundt cake
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Grease a 9-inch fluted Bundt pan and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together your dry ingredients and set aside. In a separate bowl, beat together your eggs, butter, milk, and vanilla extract, until smooth and combined.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix well. Transfer the cake batter into the bundt pan.
- Bake the cake for 50-60 minutes, or until a skewer comes out mostly clean. Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan for 30 minutes, before inverting onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Once cool, drizzle with the glaze and let it set, before enjoying.
For the glaze
- In a small saucepan, heat up the butter and chocolate until mostly melted. Remove from the heat and whisk together, until smooth.
- Add in the powdered sweetener. Slowly add in the boiling hot water until the glaze is thin and smooth. Drizzle over the cooled cake and let it sit at room temperature until it hardens.
If you don’t have a bundt pan, you can bake this in a 9-inch cake pan instead.
TO STORE: If you intend to eat the cake within 2 days, you can keep the cake at room temperature, in a sealed container. If you’d like to keep it longer, store it in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 1 week.
TO FREEZE: Place slices of the cake in a shallow container and store in the freezer for up to 6 months.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 267kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 24g | Sodium: 240mg | Potassium: 155mg | Fiber: 5g | Vitamin A: 416IU | Calcium: 155mg | Iron: 3mg | NET CARBS: 2g