- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Avocado oil, for frying
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, oregano, salt, and black pepper.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and heavy cream.
- Dip each chicken strip in the egg mixture, then dredge in the almond flour mixture, making sure to coat the chicken evenly.
- Heat 1/4 inch of avocado oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add the chicken strips to the skillet, being careful not to overcrowd the pan.
- Cook the chicken for 3-4 minutes per side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and place it on a paper towel-lined plate to absorb any excess oil.
- Sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese over the hot chicken strips.
- Serve with your favorite low-carb dipping sauce and enjoy!
This recipe makes about 4 servings. You can adjust the seasoning to your liking or add some cayenne pepper for an extra kick of heat. Enjoy!