- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C) and grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cooked and shredded chicken, tomato sauce, diced green bell pepper, diced red onion, and sliced black olives. Stir well to combine.
- Spread the chicken mixture evenly into the prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese and grated Parmesan cheese over the top of the chicken mixture.
- In a small bowl, mix together the garlic powder, dried oregano, and dried basil.
- Sprinkle the herb mixture over the top of the cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Let the casserole cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
Enjoy your delicious Keto Chicken Pizza Casserole!