- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine the ground chicken, almond flour, cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic, onion powder, salt, and black pepper.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs until well beaten.
- Add the beaten eggs to the chicken mixture and mix well to combine.
- Using a 1/4 cup measure, form the chicken mixture into patties.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add the chicken patties to the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes per side, until browned and cooked through.
- Serve the chicken fritters hot, garnished with additional fresh parsley or grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Enjoy your delicious and keto-friendly Cheesy Chicken Fritters!