This one was a hit and making it again tonight!
• 1/2 lb ground beef
• 1/2 lb sausage
• 11 oz of cooked broccoli (roasted or steamed) • 1 tsp garlic paste
• 2-3 cups mozzarella cheese
• 3 oz cream cheese
• 1/2 cup heavy cream
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2) Brown sausage and beef together
3) Drain fat
4) In a mixing bowl add meat, garlic paste, and cream cheese and mix until well combined
5) In a 9×13 oven safe dish, lay broccoli on the bottom and top with the meat mixture.
6) Pour the heavy cream over top.
7) Spread the mozzarella over top and place in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until top is slightly browned.
Really tasty! I used silverbeet, more garlic and onion powder than suggested and added parmesen cheese on to of the veggies.