For the crust:
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup Swerve sweetener (or other keto-friendly sweetener of your choice)
- 1/2 cup melted butter
For the cheesecake filling:
- 24 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Swerve sweetener (or other keto-friendly sweetener of your choice)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Preheat your oven to 325°F (160°C) and grease a 9-inch (23cm) springform pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, Swerve sweetener, and melted butter to make the crust. Mix until well combined.
- Press the crust mixture into the bottom of the prepared springform pan and set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and Swerve sweetener together until smooth and creamy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, to the cream cheese mixture, beating well after each addition.
- Mix in the vanilla extract and heavy cream until well combined.
- Pour the cheesecake filling into the prepared crust, smoothing out the top with a spatula.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until the center is set and the edges are lightly golden.
- Turn off the oven and let the cheesecake cool in the oven for 1 hour with the door slightly open.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven and let it cool to room temperature before transferring it to the refrigerator.
- Chill the cheesecake in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
Enjoy your delicious keto cheesecake!