Keto Carrot Cake
This Keto Carrot Cake recipe is so easy, but really moist and delicious. If you are not a baker I would certainly challenge you to give this one a try…its virtually fool-proof. Its great if you are doing Keto with a partner or you would like to keep a second serving in the fridge for later.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Cal: 550| Net Carb: 3.5g | Fibre: 4g | Total Carbs: 7.5g | Fat: 49.5g | Protein: 12.5g
- 70g/ ¾ cup Almond Flour
- 30g/ 2 tbsp Erythritol/Sweetener
- 5g/ 2 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 2g/ 1 tsp Mixed Spice/All Spice
- 4g/ 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 80g/ ½ cup Carrot, grated
- 1 large Egg (room temperature)
- 30g/ 2 tbsp Butter, melted
- 16g/ 1 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 18g/ 2 tbsp Walnuts, finely chopped
- Frosting: 40g/ 2 tbsp Cream Cheese (room temperature)
METHOD: For the best results please follow the tutorial provided in the video.