- Preheat the Oven:
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Line the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper, and grease the sides with butter or cooking spray.
- Prepare the Batter:
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the softened cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the sweetener and continue to beat until well combined.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Pour in the heavy cream, almond flour, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix until the batter is smooth and well combined.
- Bake the Cheesecake:
- Pour the batter into the prepared springform pan.
- Place the pan on a baking sheet to catch any potential spills.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 50-60 minutes or until the top is dark golden brown, and the center is set. The edges may puff up, but they will settle as the cheesecake cools.
- Allow the cheesecake to cool in the pan at room temperature for about 1-2 hours.
- Once cooled, refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight for best results.
- Run a knife around the edges of the cheesecake to loosen it from the pan, then release the sides of the springform pan.
- Slice and serve chilled.
Enjoy your delicious Keto Burnt Basque Cheesecake! Remember, the burnt appearance on top is normal and adds to the unique character of this dessert. Adjust the sweetness to your liking by testing the batter before baking.