- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup erythritol sweetener
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, erythritol, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the melted butter, eggs, almond milk, lemon zest, lemon juice, and vanilla extract.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then remove it from the pan and let it cool completely on a wire rack.
Enjoy your delicious Keto Blueberry Lemon Bread!