- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped into small florets
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp paprika
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the ground beef and cook until browned, breaking it up with a spoon as it cooks.
- Add the onion and garlic to the skillet and cook until softened.
- Add the chopped cauliflower, beef broth, heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, thyme, oregano, paprika, salt, and black pepper to the skillet. Stir until everything is well combined.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes, or until the cauliflower is tender and the top is golden brown.
Enjoy your delicious Keto Beef and Cauliflower Casserole!