KETO Banana Bread | NO SUGAR ADDED 2 NET CARBS
Have you tried my 2 NET CARB Banana Bread yet?! It might be THE BEST thing I’ve ever made
This recipe actually doesn’t have bananas in it at all….but it sure tastes like it does. And I’m fairly confident saying that this will be THE BEST low carb banana bread you’ll ever make!
This easy Keto Banana Bread recipe is one of the best low carb keto breakfast ideas you’ll find. There’s no added sugar, bananas, or even flour with this recipe – it’s made with almond flour – and it tastes just like “NORMAL” Banana Bread!
KETO BANANA BREAD INGREDIENTS:
1 1/2 Cups (150g) Almond Flour
Heaping 1/2 Cup (85g) Confectioners Erythritol
1/2 Tbsp Baking Powder
1/2 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
6 Tbsps Melted Butter
1/4 Cup Full Fat Sour Cream
1/3 Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
1/2 Tbsp Banana Extract
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Tbsp Calorie Free Maple Syrup
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9×5 in (23×13 cm) loaf pan with parchment paper, so that the paper hangs over two opposite sides (for easy removal later).
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt (if using).
- In another large bowl, use a hand mixer to butter and erythritol until fluffy. Beat in the eggs (use the low setting to avoid splashing). Stir in the banana extract and almond milk.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet. Beat on low setting until a dough/batter forms.
- Stir in the chopped walnuts.
- Transfer the batter into the lined loaf pan and press evenly to make a smooth top. If desired, sprinkle the top with additional chopped walnuts and press them lightly into the surface.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Cool completely before removing from the pan and slicing. (The longer you let it sit before slicing, the better it will hold together. The next day is ideal if poss
Macros per slice (recipe makes 10 slices):
(2 NET CARBS)
*NOTE: Macros don’t account for the erythritol sweetener, it has ZERO CALORIES.