Making Keto Air Fryer Chicken Fajitas is very convenient and easy, we make these chicken fajitas all the time, as well as our favorite Air Fryer shrimp fajitas. Cooking your food in an Air Fryer means that you won’t need to reheat the whole thing like a massive oven. The food cooks not only cooks quicker but it’s even crispier than compared to an oven.
The chicken is delicious and have an outstanding flavor and the peppers and onions are crunchy and yummy. A great dinner for busy mid-week nights!
- ▢1 yellow bell pepper ( ½ ” slices)
- ▢2 boneless and skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips (450g)
- ▢1 red bell pepper ( ½ ” slices)
- ▢1 red onion sliced into wedges
- ▢3 tablespoons fajita seasoning
- ▢1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ▢1 green bell pepper ( ½ ” slices )
- Air fryer
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 390°F.
- Spray oil over the chicken strips, and season with the fajita seasoning. Toss well and it should be made sure that they’re evenly coated with the seasoning. Add the veggies, and season well.
- Everything should be well coated in fajita seasoning.
- Put everything in an Air Fryer basket. Tossing halfway through, Air Fry at for 15 mins.
- Serve with warmed tortillas, avocado slices or guacamole.