- 4 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup diced jalapeño peppers (fresh or canned)
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, diced jalapeño peppers, diced onion, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper until well combined.
- Add the shredded chicken to the bowl and mix until the chicken is evenly coated with the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread the chicken mixture in the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese evenly over the top.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the panko bread crumbs, grated parmesan cheese, and chopped fresh parsley. Sprinkle the bread crumb mixture over the top of the cheese.
- Bake the casserole in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly and the bread crumbs are golden brown.
- Serve the casserole hot, garnished with additional chopped parsley and diced jalapeño peppers, if desired.
Enjoy your Jalapeño Popper Chicken Casserole!