- 1 lb. cannoli shells
- 8 oz. mascarpone cheese
- 8 oz. ricotta cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut, toasted
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the mascarpone and ricotta cheese. Mix until well blended.
- Add in the powdered sugar and vanilla extract, and continue to mix until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, beat the heavy cream until it forms stiff peaks.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the cheese mixture.
- Stir in the toasted pecans and shredded coconut.
- Carefully fill each cannoli shell with the cheese mixture, using a pastry bag or a plastic bag with the corner cut off.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Enjoy your Italian Cream Stuffed Cannoli!