- 1 lb. spaghetti noodles
- 4 cups of water
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons of sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/4 cup of chopped green onions (optional)
- Break the spaghetti noodles in half and place them in the Instant Pot.
- Add 4 cups of water to the Instant Pot, making sure the noodles are fully submerged.
- Close the lid of the Instant Pot and set the valve to “sealing.”
- Cook the noodles on high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Once the cooking time is complete, release the pressure manually.
- Drain the noodles and set them aside.
- Turn on the Instant Pot’s sauté function and add the vegetable oil.
- Once the oil is hot, add the minced garlic and sauté for about 30 seconds.
- Add the soy sauce, oyster sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes (if using). Stir well.
- Add the cooked noodles to the Instant Pot and toss to coat the noodles with the sauce.
- Let the noodles cook for about 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the sauce has thickened and the noodles are heated through.
- Serve the noodles hot, garnished with chopped green onions (if using).
Enjoy your delicious Instant Pot Asian Garlic Noodles!