- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the honey, buttermilk, eggs, and melted butter.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Allow the bread to cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing it from the pan and allowing it to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Serve and Enjoy!