- 500g bread flour
- 7g instant yeast
- 10g salt
- 10g sugar
- 300ml warm water
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, yeast, salt, and sugar. Mix well.
- Slowly add the warm water and mix until the dough comes together.
- Knead the dough for about 10 minutes, or until it becomes smooth and elastic.
- Cover the bowl with a damp cloth and let the dough rise in a warm place for about 1 hour, or until it has doubled in size.
- Preheat the oven to 220C (428F).
- Shape the dough into a loaf and place it in a greased loaf pan.
- Let the loaf rise for another 20-30 minutes.
- Bake the bread for about 30-40 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
- Let the bread cool before slicing and serving.
Note: You can add some caraway seeds or other ingredients like linseed, poppy seeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, flaxseed, pumpkin seeds or rolled oats to the dough to give it a unique taste.