Here is a simple recipe for homemade cheesy bread:
- 1 lb. pizza dough
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt, to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped (optional, for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On a floured surface, roll out the pizza dough into a large rectangle, about 1/4 inch thick.
- Brush the dough with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic powder and salt.
- Sprinkle mozzarella and Parmesan cheese evenly over the dough.
- Roll the dough tightly, starting from the longest end, to form a log.
- Place the log on the prepared baking sheet and gently press the ends to seal.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the bread is golden brown.
- Let it cool for a few minutes, then slice and serve hot. Sprinkle with chopped parsley, if desired. Enjoy!