- 1 loaf of white bread
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of dried thyme
- 1/4 cup of grated Kashar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Cut the bread loaf into thick slices, but not all the way through the bottom crust.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, minced garlic, and dried thyme.
- Brush the mixture onto the bread slices, making sure it gets in between the cuts.
- Sprinkle the grated Kashar cheese on top of the bread slices.
- Place the bread on a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the bread is crispy and the cheese is melted.
- Serve warm.
What is kashar cheese