- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix together the almond flour, Parmesan cheese, melted butter, minced garlic, salt, oregano, basil, and garlic powder.
- Form the dough into a loaf shape on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the bread is golden brown and fragrant.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
Note: This bread is not the same as traditional bread, but it is a great low-carb alternative. You can also add some herbs of your choice or different types of cheese to customize the flavor.