This is a deliciously hearty keto meal that you will LOVE! Layers of shredded chicken, ham, topped with pork panko, then Swiss cheese smothered in a creamy Dijon sauce, EASY KETO CHICKEN CORDON BLEU is amazingly yummy.. Low-carb dinner that the entire family will love!
It is a classic dish from France that has been served for years and years. Meaning “blue ribbon” in French.
- 3½ cups shredded chicken 1.75 lbs
- (chopped) ⅓ lb of deli smoked black ham
- 5 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4 tbsp butter
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup pork panko crushed pork rinds
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a casserole dish(9 X 13).
- In the bottom of the casserole dish, lay shredded chicken.
- On top, add the chopped ham.
- Melt butter in a saucepan, add spices, chicken broth, heavy whipping cream, dijon mustard and softened cream cheese. Add the Parmesan cheese, cheddar, and Swiss once the ingredients are combined.
- Bring to a very slow boil, then lower heat and for Five mins simmer uncovered so that the sauce can thicken and reduce. Make sure to lower the heat after it starts boiling to simmer because you can cause the cheese sauce to curdle.
- Over the chicken/ham mixture, pour the sauce.
- In a bowl, add the butter and crushed pork rinds and combine. On top of the casserole, sprinkle the pork rinds mixture.
- Bake for Twenty Five mins.
- Move to top shelf, last Five mins of baking.
- Serve hot!
- Based on dividing the casserole, this recipe’s nutritional information is per serving into 9 even servings.
- For this recipe, you can use cubed or shredded chicken. Just make sure it is fully cooked!
Layer it to freeze this casserole, as stated above but don’t bake it. Instead, with plastic wrap/foil, wrap it well and let chill in the fridge before freezing. Then before baking, defrost in the fridge overnight.
Saturated Fat: 20g
Vitamin A: 1150IU
Vitamin C: 2mg
looks just lovely can imagine doing this