Here’s a recipe for creamy crack chicken soup:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of a slow cooker.
- Pour the chicken broth over the chicken.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese and ranch dressing until well combined. Spread the mixture over the top of the chicken.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours, or until the chicken is cooked through and tender.
- Remove the chicken from the slow cooker and shred it using two forks.
- Return the shredded chicken to the slow cooker and stir to combine with the broth and cream cheese mixture.
- Stir in the crumbled bacon, shredded cheddar cheese, and chopped green onions.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot and enjoy!