- 6 bell peppers (any color)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Cut off the tops of the bell peppers and remove the seeds and membranes. Rinse the peppers under cold water and pat them dry.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the shredded cheddar cheese, green onions, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, salt, and black pepper to the cream cheese. Mix well.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture into each bell pepper until they are filled to the top.
- Place the stuffed peppers in a baking dish and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the peppers are tender and the cheese is melted and lightly browned.
- Serve hot and enjoy your delicious Cream Cheese Stuffed Peppers!
Note: You can also add cooked ground beef or sausage to the cream cheese mixture for a heartier dish.