- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3 cups milk
- 2 cups corn kernels
- 1 cup diced potatoes
- 1 cup diced cooked lobster meat
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
- In a large pot, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add onion and garlic and sauté until softened.
- Stir in flour and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Slowly pour in milk, stirring constantly.
- Add corn, potatoes, lobster meat, salt, and pepper.
- Bring to a simmer and cook until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Serve warm and garnish with fresh parsley if desired.