Cookie Dough Fat Bombs! So delicious & so easy! One of my favorite fat bomb recipe!
8 T (1 stick) butter, softened
1/3 cup keto confectioners sugar (Swerve)
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups almond flour
2/3 cup keto friendly dark chocolate chips (Lily’s)
1. Use hand mixer to beat butter until light & fluffy.
2. Add Swerve, vanilla, & salt. Mix until combined.
3. Slowly mix in almond flour.
4. Fold in chocolate chips.
5. Cover bowl with plastic wrap & place in refrigerator to firm; approximately 15-20 minutes.
6. Form into balls.
7. Store in refrigerator for 1 week or in freezer for 1 month.
I use my candy molds instead of rolling into balls… I filled the molds yesterday… put in freezer overnight… and I popped them all out of the molds today. I will keep the container in the freezer & grab one when I need one! YUM!
Makes 30 fat bombs
1 net carb per serving