- 4 lbs cleaned pork chitterlings
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 medium sized onion chopped
- 1 medium sized bell pepper chopped
- 1 tbsp crushed red peppers
- 2 tbsp chopped jalapeno peppers
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3 cups water
- Cut your chitterlings, and place them into a pot.
- Add in your bell peppers, onion, crushed red peppers, jalapenos, and garlic.
- Now pour in your chicken broth, and water.
- Cover the pot, and place the pot on the stove.
- Turn the heat to high, and bring it to a boil.
- Let boil for 10 minutes, then turn it down to medium.
- Let the chitterlings cook over medium heat for 3 1/2 hours or until tender.
- Be sure to stir periodically!