- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 head cauliflower, riced (or 4 cups pre-riced cauliflower)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until browned, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the diced onion and minced garlic to the pot and sauté for another 2-3 minutes until the onion is translucent and fragrant.
- Pour in the chicken broth and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Add the cauliflower rice and thyme to the pot, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 15-20 minutes until the cauliflower is tender.
- Serve hot, garnished with chopped fresh parsley if desired.
Enjoy your delicious and healthy Chicken and Cauliflower Rice Soup!