- 4 boneless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup cooked fettuccine noodles
- In a large pot, combine chicken broth, heavy cream, and grated Parmesan cheese. Stir until cheese is melted and mixture is well combined.
- Add garlic powder, salt, and pepper to taste. Stir well.
- Add shredded chicken and cooked fettuccine noodles to the pot.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until soup is heated through.
- Serve hot and garnish with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired. Enjoy!