Would you try this?
1/2 cup Mozarella, shredded
1/2 cup Parmesan
1/2 cup Asiago
1/2 cup Provolone
1 oz cream cheese
1/2 cup almond flour
3 tablespoons coconut flour
1 large egg
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/2 cup of the 4 cheeses mixed above
1. Preheat your oven to 425°F (220ºC).
2. Mix all cheeses to a large microwave-oven safe bowl
3. Melt cheese in the microwave, 30-second intervals, until cheese is completely melted and smooth. Avoid overcooking the cheese
4. Add almond flour, coconut flour, Italian seasoning, and egg to the melted cheese. Knead with a spatula until the dough is uniform and a bit sticky.
5. Allow the dough to cool, this will help lessen stickiness and it will be easier to work it through
6. Roll the dough out between two sheets of parchment paper you get desired thickness. Take off top parchement paper and transfer dought to a baking sheet
7. Spread half the cheese topping over the dough, leaving. Bake for about 5-6 minutes, or until edges are golden and puffy.
8. Add all remaining cheeses on top. Bake for 3-5 more minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley!
You can add any dippings of your choice (sugar-free ketchup, marinara, queso dip, etc)
Tip: Don’t leave out the coconut flour since this will help absorb the liquid in the dough