blueberry fat bombs
- 1-8 oz soften cream cheese
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbs sucralose ( your favorite sweetener)
- 3 tbs Heavy whipping cream
- In a mixing bowl add soften cream cheese.
- In food processor chop blueberries,then add to the mixing bowl.
- Add your tsp vanilla extract
- Add 3 tbs sweetener
- Add 3 tbs HWC
- Last add 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- Blend well with a mixer
- The line a cookie sheet with foil
- and spoon out, yields 18.
- Put in freezer, when frozen eat.