This ground beef and tomato soup is pure comfort food just like Grandma used to make! It’s easy, ready in 30 minutes and SO delicious!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cups beef broth
- 1- 26.46 ounce container Pomi Chopped Tomatoes
- 1- 26.46 ounce container Pomi Strained Tomatoes
- 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons steak seasoning
- 3 cups elbow macaroni, cooked according to package directions
- salt and pepper, as desired
- In a large sauce pan or soup pot, brown ground beef, onion and garlic until ground beef is no longer pink. Season with salt and pepper while browning and drain any excess grease.
- Add broth, chopped and strained tomatoes, Worcestershire, brown sugar, basil and steak seasoning.
- Bring to slight boil over medium high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Add cooked macaroni and heat through and serve!