- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup frozen green beans
- In a large pot, cook the ground beef over medium heat until it is browned, breaking it up into small pieces as it cooks.
- Add the onion, garlic, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper to the pot. Cook until the onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the beef broth, water, and diced tomatoes. Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Add the macaroni and green beans to the pot. Reduce the heat to low and simmer, covered, for 15-20 minutes or until the macaroni is tender.
- Serve hot. Enjoy!