- 500g bread flour
- 400ml water
- 10g salt
- 5g yeast (or 2g dried yeast)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the bread flour, yeast, and salt.
- Slowly pour in the water while mixing the dough.
- Mix until the dough comes together and forms a rough ball.
- Knead the dough on a floured surface for 10-15 minutes.
- Place the dough in a greased bowl, cover and let it rest for 1 hour.
- Preheat your oven and baking stone (if you have one) to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C).
- Roll out the dough into a long, thin shape of baguette.
- Place the baguettes on the baking stone and bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on a wire rack before slicing and serving.