How to make Bacon Guacamole Deviled Eggs:
* 6 large eggs, hard-boiled
* 4 strips thick cut bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled, divided
* 1 large avocado, peeled, pitted and cubed
* 2 tablespoons salsa
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
* 1 tablespoon dried minced onion (I use this brand)
* ½ teaspoon sea salt
* pinch of cayenne pepper
1. Slice the eggs in half, pop the yolks out into a large mixing bowl and fork mash.
2. To the mixing bowl, add the bacon, avocado, salsa, garlic, lime juice, onion, salt, and cayenne pepper. Mash, and mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
3. Put mixture into a piping bag or a resealable plastic bag. Squeeze the mixture to one corner of the bag and snip off the corner of the bag. Use this to pipe the mixture back into the egg halves.
4. Top each egg with remaining bacon.