Preparing food faster doesn’t mean that they will lose their nutritional value. The olive oil used as to saute the asparagus is a good keto fat. In fact, there are many foods that require shorter cooking time in order to retain their nutrients and minerals. So enjoy this healthy keto asparagus.
- 16 asparagus spears, chopped
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- black pepper and salt to taste
- STEP 1In a frying pan add the oil and turn the heat on to high.
- STEP 2Add the asparagus and let it sauté for 5 minutes.
- STEP 3Season with pepper and salt to taste.
- STEP 4Serve.
Nutrition Facts (per serving of 8 spears)
Total Carbohydrate 9.9