- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a loaf pan with butter or cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the bananas with a fork or potato masher until smooth.
- Stir in the flour and sugar until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then remove it from the pan and let it cool completely on a wire rack.
- Serve warm or at room temperature. Enjoy!
Note : You can add some nuts or chocolate chips to the bread if you like.
Thank you so much for the recipe. I am going to try it tomorrow. marian
Is this banana bread or a pancake?
Sounds brilliant. I will definitely give it a go
How does it rise at all with plain flour, no baking powder or baking soda?