- 1 lb beef sirloin, sliced into thin strips
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, and sesame oil. Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat.
- Add the marinated beef and cook for 2-3 minutes, until browned.
- Remove the beef from the skillet and set it aside.
- In the same skillet, add the onion and bell pepper and cook for 2-3 minutes, until they are softened.
- Add the beef back to the skillet and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes, until the beef is cooked through and the vegetables are evenly coated.
- Serve the beef and vegetables over the cooked white rice.